We are wholesale suppliers of aesthetic products, we are not medical professionals. For medical advice please contact the pharmacy.
18 in stock
Next Day UK Delivery £8 - Guaranteed before 12pm (Order before 3:30pm Mon-Fri) FREE Delivery when you spend over £250
- Next Day UK Delivery
- International Shipping
Aesthetics Supplier of Arnica Cream - Topical Cream
Arnica cream contains the active ingredient, Arnica Montana which has been sourced directly from the Scottish Highlands. Arnica Montana has been used in traditional medicine to provide symptomatic relief of bruises. The cream is made with natural ingredients and is not tested on animals. The cream formula is easy to apply and can be applied to unbroken skin at any time you feel bruising or bumps developing after a fall or injury.
A first aid application, for all types of bruises resulting from injuries or other treatments. A topical herbal remedy traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of bruises. Always read the label.
Arnica Cream for Aesthetics
- Reduces Bruising - Arnica has natural anti-inflammatory properties that can help decrease bruising that commonly occurs after aesthetic injectable procedures like fillers or Botox. Applying arnica cream before and after can minimise bruise appearance.
- Soothes Skin - The compounds in arnica reduce inflammation and sensitivity. Arnica creams are gently applied after laser treatments, chemical peels, microneedling, etc. to provide relief and speed up healing of treated skin.
- Relieves Pain and Swelling - Post-procedure swelling, pain, and inflammation are also lowered with topical arnica creams due to its anti-inflammatory effects. Massaging arnica into areas following body contouring treatments can improve client comfort.
- Improves Skin Texture - Some medspas claim regular use of arnica cream improves skin's overall tone and texture. It may stimulate circulation and collagen production. More research is needed on long-term skin benefits.
- Complements Treatment Plan - Arnica does not treat cosmetic skin conditions on its own. But as a supportive addition to in-office procedures like Botox, fillers, chemical peels and plastic surgery, it can optimise results and comfort.
Active Ingredients: Each gram of cream contains Arnica mother tincture (Arnica montana L.) (1:10) Also contains: Purified water, Glyceryl monostearate & Macrogol stearate, Apricot kernel oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerol Cetostearyl alcohol & PEG-20 Stearate, Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetyl palmitate, Glyceryl monocaprylate, Methyl parahydroxbenzoate E218, Propyl parahydroxybenzoate E216.