We are wholesale suppliers of aesthetic products, we are not medical professionals. For medical advice please contact the pharmacy.
87 in stock
Next Day UK Delivery £8 - Guaranteed before 12pm (Order before 3:30pm Mon-Fri) FREE Delivery when you spend over £250
- Next Day UK Delivery
- International Shipping
Aesthetics Supplier of Dermalax Deep
- Dermalax is a hyaluronic acid (HA) filler used for facial wrinkles and folds. It adds volume to smooth out facial lines and wrinkles.
- It contains lidocaine to help make the injection process more comfortable.
- Dermalax provides longer-lasting results compared to some other fillers. It stimulates collagen production for smooth, healthy looking skin.
- It is monophasic, meaning the HA is uniformly distributed throughout the gel. This provides smooth, even results.
- The cross-linking of the HA makes Dermalax more resistant to degradation, allowing it to last longer.
- Dermalax offers customisability with different options to treat wrinkles, folds, and other facial concerns.
- It has extensive applications beyond the face as well, including use for surgical procedures.
- Dermalax has a good safety profile with minimal side effects when used properly.
- In summary, Dermalax is an effective and versatile HA filler that provides natural-looking, long-lasting wrinkle correction with enhanced comfort during injections. Let me know if you need any other information on this dermal filler product!
Dermalax products meet all safety standards for sale within the EU and are CE marked so you may purchase with confidence.
Dermalax is a Supreme & Pure monophasic & cross-linked HA soft tissue filler
Better volumizing effect Soft extrusion force, and excellent results.
Infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment, Longer-lasting effect & Less pain.
Various options for treatment Customised service to all users due to its extensive application from face wrinkle to surgical application. No harmful side effects and excellent biologic safety.
24 mg/ml stabilised hyaluronic acid, Lidocaine 0.3%
Folds, such as nasolabial folds. Shaping facial contours, e.g. cheeks and lips, Perioral lip lines fullness and pouting.
Where to Inject
Deep layer of dermis and/or Middle layer of subcutis.
Needle Size = 27G
Storage = 2-25°C
Duration = More than 12 Months
Approval Status = Non ce marked
BDDE = Not Detected
Endotoxins = <1.25 EU/mL (Acceptance Criteria ≤ 12.5 EU/mL)